Friday 8 April 2011

My double page spread

Here is my double page spread:
For this page i have decided to use a photograph were my main celebrity is playing the piano, as i wanted to make the magazine to look more proffessional and have proper instruments included.

Also, like on my previous pages the main colours i used are white and red, but here i have not included any yellow or blue like on the examples as i wanted to keep it simple and similar to the examples i've shown previously.

i have done my page on two A4 pages in Photoshop, and then joined them together to make one bigger double page spread.

I like how it turned out as i think it really suits classcial music because of the colour scheme and its simplicity, also i like how the colours i chose also go well with Christmas, which is partly what my main story is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment